Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

It’s Monday! What are you reading? (85)

Hosted by Book Journey
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week . . . . and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well . . . you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

 Read This Past Week

Last Kiss Goodnight (Otherworld Assassin, #1)
My Rating: didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating)










 

First Grave On The RightMy Rating: didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)











For I Have Sinned (Charley Davidson, #1.5)
My Rating: didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

No comments:

Post a Comment