Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dusty Reads (66)

Dusty Reads is a weekly post, hosted by Giselle at Xpresso Reads, featuring a book that has been sitting unread on your home shelf for some time.

My pick this week:
Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)I don't do dangerous. 

Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back.

Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment